Sunday, January 8, 2023

Sunday Post 450c

 Good evening and probably one final greeting for tonight! Firstly,  Em's probable final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 2886 and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Bear More Fruit'. Anyways, probable final, final events for tonight?

  • .When the parents called dinnertime, I used the loo one tinkle and climbed into the backseat of dad's 4WD.
  • Dinner was back @ SCSC; why do you think I keep saying that I like live for my Thursday lunches out?? XD At least PIG mum ordered the little saucer of rice for me~
  • My personal achievement: I reached Jewel Hereos level 800!! :D
  • Back home, I used the loo for one more tinkle before returning online.
  • Toms: since I just shared on Facebook how relaxing and enjoyable the first week of 2023 has been for me (no therapies), I bet the NAB will ring toms and order me back for physio! o_O >< XD
  • Will go for walkies with PIG mum then come back home and have lunch with dearest dad and then go see Aunty Anna for some massage and acupuncture since she's back from interstate now. I'm looking forward to her firm ministrations; bet PIG mum's simply DYING to yap ceaselessly @ her. XD
  • Aisha's minding me from 4-6pm; since she's only been once before I've already forgotten who she is. XD
  • But fingers crossed I can watch the 6pm news bulletin for the 6th time!
  • Righteo, hope everyone enjoys the 2nd week of 2023!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: