Sunday, January 15, 2023

Monday Post 451d

Good afternoon again and potentially one final greeting for today! Firstly,  Em's potential final,  final plodding total for Monday now stands at 3877 but secondly and way more importantly,  I am really still owed SEVENTEEN MINUTES online after I watch the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 12TH time!! Righteo, potential final,  final events for today?

-I  used the loo for one tinkle before I clicked into the backseat of PIG mum's 4WD and she tootled me off to see Aunty Anna for some massage and acupuncture.

-Well I enjoyed her firm ministrations and PIG mum enjoyed yapping ceaselessly at Aunty Anna; her soporific voice even lulled me to sleep! XD

  • Back home, I returned online until Angelica announced her arrival one minute early. Thanks to PIG mum who let her in, thus saving me from a potentially dangerous trip to the front door myself.
  • So a nice warm shower for me - hairwash today. Also thanks to Angelica who helped me rinse out my hair, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • I had one tinkle before Angelica flipped the nice warm water off, got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. When Angelica rekitted me, I had one more tinkle when she was doing Elf's AFO straps and one last when she was giving Wally back to Ela.
  • Back outside, arvo tea was one (disappointingly) disgusting nashi pear (PIG mum says don't buy anymore coz they're prolly going outta season), two little Hello Panda bikkies and one warm mug of green tea. Happiness was reading that awful book club novel for one hour, finishing pg. 250 @ 4:48pm. Happiness was then getting to play Jewel Hereos for like thirty minutes while Angelica massaged Ela.
  • At 5:25pm I used the loo for two more tinkles before signing her off with my thanks and byes. She only dropped one swearword today; I told her I'm still waiting for my bubble tea gift card!! XD
  • Happily watched the 6pm bulletin (Nine's) for the 12TH time.
  • Toms: Hannah's minding me from 9-1 and taking me to Breathe to see Jacky for physio. I'm apprehensive; was totally buggered after my session last week ... planning to ride the exercise bike slower. XD
  • Fingers crossed PIG mum will lemme buy a yummy crunchy pork salad roll from Uncle Michael for lunch afterwards!
  • Don't have any appointments after Hannah leaves; looking forward to spending my most important two hours of the day online, reading that dreadful book for one hour and watching the 6pm news bulletin for the 13TH time.
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after dinner else wishing everyone a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

Cheers, 

Em. ^^

p.S All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 12TH time:Todhunter, Bustamante, Crisafulli, Lawless, Mousina,Tsitsipas (heard), Margot (first name),Haas (heard), Carrigan, Lichfield, Kusher, Gannon, Love (heard), Mercorella,  Chalmers,Hadley, Wick, Mia (first name), Glover, Nil (first name), Nadal,  Draper, Ledecky (heard), Kyrgios, Rennie, Kubler, Kerr, Gadecky,  Cumming, Tadtos and Fegan.  69.71UUSc =1AUD

Luke Bradman read the weather report from Surfers Paradise.  Brisbane was 22-27 today.  Mt. Gravatt toms: 20-29. Sunrise 5:07 sunset 6:48

No comments: