Sunday, January 29, 2023

Sunday Post 453d

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total for Sunday's now 3077 (ha, I'm just over three grand XD) and secondly, the final, final spam count for the weekend's now six. Righteo, final, final events for today?

  • After publishing the previous post, I answered one e-mail and chatted with Peggy and Leanne via Hangouts.
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely too the loo for one tinkle and back, alwaysrising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over. 
  • Toms: hope PIG mum helps me up; don't think I'm seeing Aunty Anna for some acupuncture and massage until the rarly/mid afternoon. I'm looking forward to her firm ministrations; bet PIG mum's simply DYING to yap ceaselessly @ her. XD
  • Haveta remember to ring CODA toms and ask who's minding me 4-6pm.
  • And fingers crossed I'll get to watch the 6pm news bulletin for the 21ST time!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!@
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: