Thursday, January 5, 2023

Thursday Post 450d

 One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 2504. Ha, I'm literally four steps over four grand. XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I played Jewel Quest for eighteen minutes and passed more levels. XD
  • At 9pm I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one more tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over. 
  • Toms: it's the first ice cream night for 2023! Like I say every week, a very little's better than none @ all!
  • Toms: hoping against all hope that the NAB clinic receptionists won't ring toms and say come for physio; since PIG mum hasn't asked Tiff to come back till next Friday that means I'll have the first week of 2023 free from any blasted therapies! Usually I'm doing them for mother from the very first week of Jan till the week of Christmas before getting my two weeks' annual leave!
  • Peggy's minding me from 9am till 1pm; fingers crossed PIG mum'll lemme use Sparkless3 @ Garbo! Only if she does, perhaps expect a pissy plodding total from me?
  • Hoping that I'll get some yummy arvo tea (not just fruit), get to read Cobalt Blue for one hour, watch the news bulletin for the 4th time and have dearest dad take us out for dinner together toms night! Else any combination of the four. XD
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: