Sunday, January 15, 2023

Sunday Post 451b

 Heylo again and potentially one final greeting for Sunday! Em's potential final, final plodding total for today now stands @ 1429; lol, I promise to have cracked 1.5 grand before the day's out! XD RighteAlas, PIG mum soon tumbled downstairs from her arvo nap. Immediately, o, potential final, final events for Sunday?

  • The minute my most important hours of the day were up, I headed over to the gobbling :P table, intending to read that awful book club novel for one hour. Immediately, I had to let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk outside and gleefully force mostly poor Ela to take down the day's washing; argh, I HATES standing practice! >< That was made more difficult when she gleefully forced me to bend to the ground like thrice to retrieve pegs Ela had clumsily knocked to the ground.
  • Back inside, I thought I could finally read for one hour but no, next I had to let PIG mum gleefully force poor Ela to feed me a pear. I didn't really mind coz I was seated and could fully concentrate but have shared a post onto Facebook griping about how horrid PIG mum takes away the simple pleasure of eating one pear with the the rules she demands I keep to eat it. *sigh*
  • But pear finally eaten, and I FINALLY got to sit and read that dreadful book for one hour! Today I reached pg. 175 @ 4:12pm and reached pg. 100 @ exactly 4:44pm!
  • Happiness was getting to play Jewel Heroes for thirty minutes afterwards since PIG mum had fallen asleep on the couch. XD I reached level 1200 while @ lunch today!
  • When dearest dad got home, PIG mum got up and I headed to the bathroom to take a nice warm shower - I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, safely but most hatefully sang 15% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice warm water and called PIG mum back. After she dried my back and the back of the chair for me, I did everything else and she didn't feature again until my bra strap needed doing up, Elf's AFO straps needed sticking and both laces needed tying.
  • After I dried the toilet seat, I sat for one tinkle, dried inside both ears, washed and dried Era then walked myself slowly and safely back online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Oh, Leanne from CODA rang this arvo saying Annette suddenly can't come toms but Angelica will instead. Will try remember to text Annette tonight and ask her is everything okay?
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after dinner else wishing everyone a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: