Monday, January 30, 2023

Monday Post 453b

 Good evening and take two: firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 4791 steps (sweet I'm even over 4.5 grand! ^^); secondly, John Piper's daily devotional topic from last night's 'Caused To Return'; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'Telling It Like It Is'; fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Running On Empty' and fifthly, Joni's devotional topic's "Suffering's Goal". Anyways, just briefly, events for today?

  • Woo hoo, 8th consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 6:10am~
  • Bought a packet of underwear and a bra each with PIG mum @ Underwood MarketPlace, even though she was mean and wouldn't lemme buy a sushi roll for arvo tea. *sigh*
  • Had a tuna toastie with a slice of cheese for lunch.
  • Saw Aunty Anna for some massage and acupuncture.
  • Annette minded me from 4-6pm. We'll both e-mail Michelle and ask her what she meant by only massaging the left arm for twenty minutes; PIG mum actually told her to STOP before going on walkies with dearest dad; we're both wondering, what's she meant to do till 6pm, then? Twiddle her thumbs? Instead, while I read, Annette made us each a mug of white tea sweetened with one spoonful of honey, yummy~
  • Watched the Nine news bulletin for the 21ST time. All the things I like recording are in the previous post.
  • Unfortunately nature called and I had a lil lbl but I changed pads so hopefully PIG mum won't notice.
  • Toms: Hannah's minding me 9-1 and I DON'T have physio! I groused @ PIG mum she was mean to deliberately arrange things so that I have physio just BEFORE going down to Sysney but I'm back home in time for the next session; how's that a fricking holiday, huh?? Amazingly, she CANCELLED the session toms for me!
  • Presuming we'll just buy groceries @ Calamvale Central, get a crunchy pork salad roll from Uncle Michael @ the bakery and come home for a shower before having lunch.
  • Kathryn's taking me to the 5th Tuesday extra Toastmasters meeting! Think she's only looked after me once before?
  • Looking forward to getting some dinner from Maccas; never mind that Happy Meals were what I ate surely MORE THAN TWO DECADES ago!! *sigh* 
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after dinner else wishing everyone a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: