Friday, January 20, 2023

Saturday Post 452

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 6840 steps (ha, second consecutive day where I'm more than half a normal person XD); secondly, John Piper's daily devotional topic from last night's 'The Battle To Remind'; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'In Training For Better Things' and fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Coffee Breathe' but fifthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and SIXTEEN MINUTES online should I get to watch the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 16TH time!! Anyways, events for today?

  • Yay, 2nd consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until noisy PIG mum went a-THUMPING around upstairs and woke me with her daily a-THUMPING around upstairs; after one pot :P trip I fell back asleep immediately since I knew she'd get very noisy again one hour later!

  • Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 16TH time: Beale (heard), Albanese (heard), Gates (heard), Bowen, Greer, Partridge, McGirr, Blumberg (heard), Stanton, Lund, Bavas, Rajwinder (first name, heard), Cordingley (heard), Hipkins, Ardern, Rawlings, Stirling (first name), Hinchcliff, Kramer, Elton (first name, heard), Becker, Laver, Popyrin (heard), Greenbank, Zelensky (heard), Pistorious, Quinlan, Piotrowski - we left for dinner! But home now,  so continuing with the interesting surnames I saw: Stirling (first name), Hinchcliff, Rice, Rishi (first name), Sunak, Woolley, Rublev, Neser, Kohler,  Kerr, Mooney and Ayrton (first name). Luke Bradman read the weather report from Surfers Paradise.  Brisbane was 19-29. Mt. Gravatt toms: 18-28. Sunrise 512 sunset 6:47

No comments: