Wednesday, January 4, 2023

Wednesday Post 450d

 One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 3028. Ha, I'm just over three grand. XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I played Jewel Quest for fourteen minutes and reached level 450!
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the looo for one more tinkle and back online, forever  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Toms: haven't heard back from Karina so hope she's okay! The replacement carer can't come until 8am but luckily dad's not working toms and can let her in. Planning to grab lunch @ C Cafe since rain's forecast~
  • If dad won't take us out for dinner together toms night I'm looking forward to watching the 6pm news bulletin for the third time!
  • Righteo, hope everyone's having a smashing week!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: