Wednesday, January 11, 2023

Thursday Post 451b

 Heylo again and potentially one final greeting for today! Firstly, Em's potential final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 4541 (ha, I'm even just over 4.5 grand XD) but secondly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed EIGHT MINUTES online after I get home from book club and eat dinner!! Righteo, potential final, final events for toda?

  • For the first time ever, I had yakisoba! It's thicker than ramen but thinner than udon; 'twas delicious! I had a lychee iced tea with mine but mostly, I'm 'lum sai ah' (say that in Canto) because C2 actually offered Aunty Em one of his mini teriyaki chicken sushi rolls!! <3
  • Back home, I took a nice hot shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Karina who helped me rinse out my hair, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • 'I had one tinkle before Karina flipped the nice warm water off, got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. When Karina rekitted me, I had one more tinkle when she was helping with Erf's sock and one last when she was giving Wally back to Ela.
  • Back outside, I plopped online and Karina went to clean the bathroom before coming back to gently massage Ela for about twenty minutes.
  • At 3:30pm I signed her off with my thanks and byes; she's back same time next Thursday.
  • When PIG mum got home from her half-day's work I let her nab half my sausage bun for arvo tea and she made me a warm HK-style milk tea from the packet Pastor Grace once gave me!
  • At 5:25pm I'll use the loo for two more tinkles; fingers crossed Kim remembers to come take me to book club @ 5:30pm!
  • Tonight's ice cream night; yay! Like I always say, a very little's better than none @ all~
  • Toms: Peggy's minding me 9-1; I've already shared with her my success of reaching level 1000 and she's already texted her congratulations back! XD
  • PIG mum's found Tiff to resume another year of OT with Ela his arvo; just another session of unproductive hand exercises.
  • Fingers crossed dad'll take us out for dinner together toms night but if he won't, looking forward to watching the 6pm news for the 9th time!
    Cheere,
    Em. ^^

No comments: