Monday, January 23, 2023

Tuesday Post 452

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 2438 steps; secondly, John Piper's daily devotional topic from last night's 'Go Directly To God'; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'Connecting Begins With Caring' and fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'No Loss'. Anyways, events for today?

  • Yay, 2nd consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 6:10am when dearest dad very thoughtfully walked silently along the hallway and pulled the bathroom door shut; after one pot :P trip I  spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*

  •  Usually nature calls hourly after that first daylight pot :P trip, but happiness was snoring soundly until dearest dad again very thoughtfully walked silently along the hallway and unpopped the lock into the garage @ 7:45am before waking again to relieve myself.

  • After dearest dad kisses me bye, retucks me back into bed and leaves for his hard day's work, Pearl, Pijum and I all happily cuddle and snore for about another hour, me waking once more for the pot :P shortly before PIG mum begins her daily noisy a-THUMPING around upstairs. When she lets herself into hit me with the eye goo, I excitedly tell her about my newest dream: I'm somehow become a DOG and am running around with nose down sniffing for sth! Too bad I awake before finding out what. XD

  • After PIG mum lets Hannah inside @ 9am, Hannah knocks, pushes open the door, says "Good morning Emily; fifteen more minutes..." and wisely leaves when I flap one of Pijum's ears @ her. Like I explained when she came back, Pijum's ears are longer than his arms and thus easier to wave! XD

  • When Hannah comes back, I use the pot :P for one more tinkle and we get me kitted, before I head over to brush teeth while Hannah empties the commode. Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for one tinkle, wash and dry Era and then walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.

  • Breakfast is three yummy Weet-Bix with a thin stream of honey along each (Hannah says I'm nearly outta honey), one slice of dry (unbuttered) toast lightly spread with avocado and equally lightly sprinkled with salt, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*

  • After breakfast, I walk myself back to the loo, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!

  • After washing and drying Era, I clamber into Tank and Hannah drives us off to Breathe. Since we arrive early, we get to play with our mobiles until it's time to head in.

  • Physio with Eric today: 2.041km bike ride, 36 shoulder press per hand with 3kg dumbbell, 36 bicep curls per hand with 3kg dumbbell, 36 steps for Erf with left weight shifting while both hands held onto the bar and boxing! Connor was funny: when I stood up to leave, he immediately got up too, but when I asked him are you gonna walk me out today Connor? He suddenly decided nah and just flopped back down onto the ground. XD

  • Next Hannah tootled us off to Calamvale Central, taking a pram park since all the disabled ones were already gone. Pity she won't ever get a trolley for us, but luckily today PIG mum only wanted pears and bananas/avocados from the Calamvale Mega Discount Fruit Market meaning we didn't haveta head into Woolies.

  • Our last stop before leaving was the bakery for my bahn mi; when I saw Uncle Michael I immediate bid him happy CNY and he replied with like a perfect accent Gong Hei Fat Choi! Hannah bought the same crackling pork bahn mi, only she wanted chilli.

  • Back home, I took a nice warm shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Hannah who helped me rinse my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut. I also sang 20% of my shorter second-favourite song softly, slowly but most hatefully out aloud. Actually, I was already done after just 4%, but happily leaned fully against the right side rail and watered myself for another tinkle before calling Hannah back.

  • After I flipped the nice warm water off, I got dried, had another tinkle when Hannah went outside and asked PIG mum where the moisturiser was and then got creamed.

  • When Hannah rekitted me, I had one more tinkle when she was helping with Erf's sock and one last when she was giving Wally back to Ela.

  • Back outside, lunch was my delicious crackling pork salad roll plus one mug of delicious Chinese tea. Hannah cleaned the bathroom and then sat down to eat her own bahn mi; she's back same time next week. 

  • After I signed her off with my thanks and byes @ 2pm, I finished my yummy bahn mi, used the loo for one tinkle and plopped online.

  • Once I've used up the most important two hours of my day, I'll head over to the gobbling :P table, ask PIG mum for some arvo tea and then read Caesar until 5:30pm, when Annette comes to take me to the first Toastmasters for 2023! :looking forward to getting some dinner from Maccas afterwards; never mind that Happy Meals were what I ate like THREE DECADES ago!! *sigh*

  • Toms: seeing Ray for some acupuncture and massage sometime in the morning; bet PIG mum's simply DYING to yap unceasingly @ him. XD

  • Hopefully she'll take me out grocery shopping and aisle walking afterwards else I don't see how I'm gonna crack 1000 steps.

  • Roster says carer coming toms 4-6 pm's still TBA; when PIG mum comes down from her arvo nap I'll ask her should I call CODA today/toms.

  • Anyways, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: