Thursday, January 5, 2023

Thursday Post 450c

 Good evening again! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 2362 and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Declare The Truth'. Anyways, continuing events for today?

  • Back home I took a nice warm shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Cat who helped me rinse out my hair, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • After getting dried, creamed and rekitted I booted the computer up and Cathy went to clean the bathroom.
  • Once PIG mum got home she immediately signed Catherine off and shooed her away. Nabbing half my sausage bun for arvo tea, she then chucked a cow @ me that Catherine had bought the wrong things and not paid for my lunch! Apparently next time she expects me to check each item on the shopping list? More longer standing practice ... >< *sigh*
  • I snuck my mobile into the loo and did another stinky unspeakable while playing Jewel Quest and then happily watched the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 3rd time.
  • When the parents summoned me to dinner, I used the loo for one tinkle and walked myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa yummy wombok, lotsa some melon and a little spoonful of PIG mum's eggy meat brisket.
  • Dessert was some honey chicken puff thing without the chicken and dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup; after taking my bowl over to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl after one last loo trip with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening toms, else wishing everyone a smashing Friday to end their week!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: