Wednesday, January 11, 2023

WednesdayPost 451b

 Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's potential final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 2415 (so hopefully I'll have cracked 2.5 grand before the night's out) and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'To Live Is Christ'. Righteo, potential final, final events for tonight?

  • Thanks to PIG mum who let Annette inside when she announced her arrival two minutes early, thus saving me from a potentially dangerous trip to the front door myself.
  • So a nice warm shower for me - hairwash today. Also thanks to Annette who rinsed out my hair for me, thus freeing Annette to  hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • I had one tinkle before Annette flipped the nice warm water off, got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. When Annette rekitted me, I had one more tinkle when she was helping with Erf's sock and one last when she was giving Wally back to Ela.
  • Back outside, arvo tea was one juicy nashi pear, one mug of plain green tea and like two Arnotts mini scotch fingers. While Annette cleaned the bathroom and massaged Ela for more than one hour, I happily read the Jeffrey Archer novel for one hour and then played Jewel Hereos for awhile and passed more levels.
  • At 5:55pm I used the loo for two tinkles and then sat on the couch to watch the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 8th time. All the things I like recording are in the previous post.
  • When the news finished, I walked myself once slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and then online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Toms: Karina's minding me from 7:30am till 3:30pm. Mostly I'm looking forward to having lunch with Fi and her bubs @ Mista Boo! They haven't gotten back to me whether they've got seats with a softer bum rest than the wooden benches Pastor Grace, Karina and I sat on last time; toms I may haveta ask Karina to please bring a cushion for me. XD
  • Would love dinner out with the parents afterwards but PIG mum'll prolly be 'too tired' after working half the day. Instead, hopefully I can watch the 6pm bulletin for the 9th time!
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after dinner else hope everyone's having a smashing week!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: