Friday, January 13, 2023

Friday Post 451d

 One final greeting and good evening for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 2713. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I happily played Jewel Quest for twenty-five minutes.
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over. 
  • Toms: Nisha's minding me from 10am till 2pm. Presuming dad'll send us to Calamvale Central to buy one sushi roll for arvo tea and one box of cheap facial tissues. Will shower after getting home coz I don't get 4-6pm support anymore.
  • Looking forward to my three big mugs of white tea with two sugars; also looking forward to going and playing ping pong with dearest dad @ church @ 1:45pm!
  • But am pissed that dad won't lemme out for dinner with Annette while the parents are going out to party toms night. > < PIG mum's making a cake right now. I've texted Annette asking Annette could she please buy us takeaway for dinner instead.
  • Righteo, wishing everyone a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: