Friday, January 27, 2023

Saturday Post 453

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 2381 steps; secondly, John Piper's daily devotional topic from last night's 'He Knows Your Need'; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'Start Your Day With God' and fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'The Pink Coat' but fifthly and way most importantly, I'm really still FORTY-TWO MINUTES online should I get to watch the 6pm news bulletin for the 20TH time!! Anyways, events for today?

  • Yay, 6th consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until noisy PIG mum woke me with her daily noisy a-THUMPING around upstairs @ 6:20am; after one pot :P trip I immediately fall back asleep again since I know for sure that she'll get very noisy again one hour later!
  • Like clockwork, one hour later @ 7:20am, noisy PIG mum's a-THUMPING upstairs and getting changed for her half-day's work's my wakeup call to use the pot :P again, after which I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh* 
  • Come 7:30am, PIG mum lets herself into my room and hits me with the eye goo before bolting off for her half-day's work. Once she's gone, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • After dearest dad retucks me back into bed, promises to stay quiet so Pijum and I can snore in peace and says he'll leave me some rice leftovers for lunch, Pijum and I happily cuddle and snore, me waking twice more for the pot :P before Karina announces her arrival @ 10am. Once dad's let her in, she knocks, opens the door, says good morning, hitting the snooze button for fifteen more minutes and wisely leaves when I flap one of Pijum's long ears @ her. Lol, I'm thinking he's too long to give the deaded Bear Bum. XD
  • Once I've counted down my fifteen more minutes, I swing myself over to the pot :P for one more tinkle and call out to Karina that I'm hungry. She comes, I return to bed, we get me kitted and then I head over to the bathroom and brush teeth. Thanks to Karina who squirts me some toothpaste.
  • Teeth brushed, I drink one full mug of water and sit over the loo proper. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • After washing and drying Era, I head out to the gobbling :P table for breakfast. Thanks to dearest dad who's cooked his once-weekly egg and omelette and yay that Karina can actually cook the bread crunchy over the stove with butter like Nisha can't! XD I drink my first big mug of white tea with two sugars and since the Caesar book I'm currently reading has gone AWOL, Karina found me Matthew Reilly's The Tournament and I happily read that for thirty minutes. When the alarm for fifteen minutes went off, I put both legs down from the footstool, Ela up onto the table and asked Karina please to massage her for fifteen minutes.
  • When the thirty minute timer went off, I used the loo for one more tinkle while Karina turned off the aircob and checked the windows were locked. After washing and drying Era, I climbed into the passenger seat of her car, she kindly helped me with my seatbelt (like she did all day) and then tootled me off to Calamvale Central for walkies and grocery shopping, finding parking outside the bakery.
  • After she grabbed a trolley for us, I bought a box of cheap facial tissues from Woolies and she got a bag of crisps and a 1.25L Coke and then I chose a egg salad sushi roll from the Sushi Guru. Maybe we got sth from the Mega Discount Fruit Market too?
  • Back home, I took a nice warm shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Karina who helped me rinse my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • I have one tinkle before Karina flips the nice warm water off, get dried, get creamed and have another tinkle. When Karina rekits me, I have one more tinkle when she's helping with Elf's AFO straps and one last when she;s giving Wally back to Ela.
  • Back outside, Karina immediately reheats the delicious veggie tempura cake I forgot about yesterday, makes me another mug of white tea with two sugars, reheats lunch for me with added soya sauce and goes to clean the bathroom.
  • At 1:40pm I quickly use the loo for one more tinkle and then she tootles me off to church to play ping pong with dearest dad!
  • Seems like we only play three rounds today and not four? Think dad says coz our first round was actually two since we  didn't stop the first time everyone traded places.
  • Back home, I used the loo for one more tinkle and then sit @ the gobbling :P table to munch my egfg salad sushi roll for arvo tea and drink one mug of yummy peppermint tea. I also read The Tournament For awhile longer, taking my total reading time to eighty minutes today. 
  • Fingers crossed PIG mum'll lemme help make baba a birthday cake soon; also fingers crossed Aunty A will shout him out for dinner for his birthday tonight! But perhaps that's wishful thinking ... XD
  • Toms: just church, nothing special. There's some EGM happening afterwards but Peter Pie says I don't haveta attend so I suppose it's a quick lunch out wit - bbl!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm news bulletin (Seven's) for the 20TH time: Thurgood, Hipkins, Gyte, Wegener, Furner, Lester, Tyre (first name), Nicholls, Khawaja, Labuschagne, Djokovich, Byrne, Glasson, Depape, Preston, Albanese, Higgins, Gillespie, Ruston, Djokovich, Putin (heard), Kingsun, Massey, Burley, Stirling (first name), Moon, Rybakana, Sabalenka Tsitsipas, Gelmi, Pawson, Renshaw, Ribarich (heard), Pelosi (heard), Karstunen, Nrser and Hinchcliffe. Pat Welsh read the sports report for the final time ever and Paul Burt read the weather report. Brisbane was 22-33 today.Brisbane toms: 23-31.

No comments: