Wednesday, January 25, 2023

Wednesday Post 453c

 Good evening again! Em's new plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 4332. Anyways, continuing tonight's events?

  • When PIG mum summoned me over for dinner shortly after 8pm, I used the loo for one tinkle and then walked myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa yummy sugarloaf, lotsa some other vegetable I've since forgotten, two small delicious chunks of beef shank (PIG mum says Muscle Dan's mum recommended it during yoga class earlier this week) and one tiny leftover chunk of battered fish fillet from yesterday.
  • Dessert was three little thin slices of some jelly (coconut? Chestnut?) jelly from dad's badminton pal and dinner was washed down with one mug of water; after taking my bowl over to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl after one last loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening toms else hope everyone's having a smashing week!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: