Tuesday, January 17, 2023

Tuesday Post 451b

 Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for Tuesday! Have already logged in today's plodding total @ 1961 so just lemme cover potential final, final events for tonight?

  • After my most important two hours of the day were up, I headed over to the gobbling :P table to read for one hour, hoping that PIG mum would eventually awaken upstairs from her long nap, come downstairs and feed me some arvo tea.
  • Ugh, it's truly some awful book... today I finished pg. 275 @ 5:17pm and reached pg. 300 @ 5:46.
  • Used the loo for two more tinkles before watching the news for the 13TH time.
  • OMG PIG mum just said she and dearest dad are gonna DRIVE me down to Sydney to attend Leanne's book launch!!!
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after dinner, else wishing everyone a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: