Thursday, January 5, 2023

Friday Post 450b

 Good afternoon and potentially one final greeting for today! Em's potential final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 2348. Wonder will I reach 2.5 grand? Righteo, potential final, final events for today?

  • Once I'd used up the most precious two hours of my day, I got offline and headed towards the gobbling :P table, asking PIG mum could she please lemme eat the custard bun she'd forgotten for my breakfast this morning? I'm gonna try finish Cobalt Blue!
  • That achieved @ 4:50pm; luckily I had a Jeffrey Archer novel within reach and read that till 5:30pm before returning online after one loo trip.
  • Looking forward to watching the 6pm bulletin (Nine's) for the 4th time! Pity we'll not eat dinner out tonight; PIG mum has already removed my bra.
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after dinner, else hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm bulletin (Nine's) for the 4th time: Bavas, Pettiford, Sydes, Nivision, Ford, Charlton (first name), De Silva, Tadros (heard), Priest, Bronte (first name), Gildea, Cavallaro, Shoebridge, Chalmers, Greenbank, Lathouris, Day, Snow, Rawlings,  Kuntsche, Haas (heard), Tafua (heard), Scanlon, Sydney, Azzopardi, Senior, Lemiaus, Tomasi, Bevan, Moss, Burrow, Swiatek, Popyrin, Nishioka, Stanaway, Dimitrov (heard), Renshaw (heard), Hamlin (heard), Dufficy and Kerkhove. 67.60USc = 1AUD. Luke Bradnam read the weather report from Main Beach. Brisbane was 20-29 today. Mt. Gravatt toms: 17-30. Sunrise 4:59am Sunset 6:48pm

No comments: