Thursday, January 12, 2023

Thursday Post 451c

 Good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's potential final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 5256 (ha, I'm more than half a normal person today XD) and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Use Every Hardship'. Righteo, potential final, final events for tonight?

  • At 5:25pm I went to the loo, intending to sit over it for two tinkles before sitting @ the door and waiting for Kim but I forgot she often arrives early; she rang the doorbell just as I'd sat down over the toilet bowl! "Coming!" I yelled. "In the toilet, sorry!" XD
  • So after one tinkle I opened the door for Kim, climbed into her car's passenger seat and she tootled me off for the first book club for 2023!
  • Upon arrival, we caught the lift up, and I used the loo once first. Walking towards the meeting room Phil and I saw each other @ the same time; he immediately called out a greeting; I waved Green Sticky @ him and replied, "Happy 2023!"
  • Amanda was setting up the room when I arrived so obviously I was the first to arrive but then came Barb and Sharon.
  • All up, eight ladies attended tonight. Personally, I'm frightened about our next novel: it's a MURDER MYSTERY! o_O
  • Kylie and I hugged before she borrowed out this scary new book for me...
  • One more loo trip before Kim tootled me home. She actually left @ least two minutes late but fair enough, usually every month she gets to leave ten minutes early!
  • The parents haven't eaten dinner yet coz dad was on the phone to someone and PIG mum was in pigland!
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl after dinner else wishing everyone a smashing end to their week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: