Friday, January 27, 2023

Friday Post 453c

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 3374. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post I played Jewel Quest for just over fifty minutes while listening to the tennis; I was on level 1706 but passed all the way up to 1734 by the time 9pm arrived!
  • Once 9pm arrived, I walked myself slowly and safely to the loo for one more tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.  
  • Toms: Karina's minding me 10-2; will haveta teach her how to cook the bread yummy for breakfast! Will also ask her to reheat my veggie tempura cake to eat coz I forgot to today. XD Presume we'll go for walkies @ Calamvale Central?
  • Will shower with her after getting home since I don't get Saturday 4-6pm support anymore. But looking forward to my three big mugs of white tea and looking forward to reading Caesar for a good long while!
  • Think dad says he'll take me to play table tennis seated toms arvo.
  • But it's also his BIRTHDAY!! Dunno why he says he doesn't need cake ... lol I'm just hoping Aunty A will ring him toms and take him out for dinner toms night. XD
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: