Saturday, January 7, 2023

Saturday Post 450c

 Good evening again and probably one final greeting for Saturday! Em's probable final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 3302. Righteo, probable final, final events for tonight?

  • Usually I visit the loo for one more tinkle @ 9pm but when nature suddenly called @ 8:45pm/8:50pm I walked myself once slowly and safely to the loo for one more tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Toms: just church, definitely nothing special. Well, the special thing's after service @ 9am, there's some special consultative meeting @ 11am which I'm planning to attend. Maybe afterwards I can even grab lunch with other ESS people and not haveta eat a pissy little Unhappy Meal with dad! Unless that comes @ the cost of having dinner out with him.
  • Righteo, looking forward to seeing everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^ 

No comments: