Friday, January 13, 2023

Saturday Post 451

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 3210 steps; secondly, John Piper's daily devotional topic from last night's 'The Command That Creates'; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'Beware Of Having An Elitist Attitude (1) and fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'A New Beginning' but fifthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and FIFTEEN MINUTES online after 6pm!! Anyways, events for today?

  • Grr, my five day awesome sleep streak ended @ 12:05am this morning when my idiot bladder nudged me awake and ordered that I use the pot. *sigh*
  • PIG mum's noisy daily a-THUMPING around upstairs awoke me in the morning @ 6:20am, after which I immediately fell back asleep since I was certain she'd get very noisy again one hour later!
  • Like clockwork, one hour later I'm awoken for a third pot :P trip when noisy PIG mum goes a-THUMPING upstairs and gets changed for her half-day's work. After that, I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*

  •  At 7:30am, PIG mum lets herself into my room and hits me with the eye goo before dashing off for her half-day's work.

  • After dearest dad retucks me back into bed, promises to stay quiet and lemme snore in peace and also leave me some leftovers for lunch, Pearl, Pijum and I all happily cuddle and snore, me waking twice more for the pot :P before Nisha announces her arrival @ 10am. 

  • Nisha knocks, pushes open the door and says "Fifteen more minutes?" Pearl nods @ her and she wisely removes herself. After counting down the fifteen more minutes, I call out to Nisha that I'm hungry and swing myself over to the pot for two more tinkles. 

  • She comes quickly, we get me kitted and then I head over to the bathroom and brush teeth. After drinking one mug of water, I sit over the loo proper. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!

  • After washing and drying Era, I head out to the gobbling :P table for breakfast. Thanks to dearest dad who's cooked his once-weekly ham and eggs although Nisha really doesn't know how to cook the bread properly. I drink my first big mug of tea, white and two and read the scary book club novel for thirty minutes, reaching page fifty @ 11:03pm.

  • While Nisha closed and locked windows, I used the loo for one more tinkle and then climbed into the passenger of Nisha's car. She tootled us out to Calamvale Central, parking outside the bakery and grabbing a trolley for us.
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 10TH time:

No comments: