Tuesday, January 17, 2023

Tuesday Post 451d

 One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Having already logged in a plodding total of 1961, lemme just cover final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I just Facebooked. XD
  • At 9pm, I walked myself slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back (argh, dad's left the toilet seat up again ><), always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Toms: PIG mum'll help me up, since she's taking me to see Ray for some acupuncture and massage. Bet she's simply DYING to yap unceasingly @ him. XD
  • Hopefully she'll take me for grocery shopping beforehand else expect a super-pissy plodding total from me.
  • Annette's minding me 4-6pm.
  • Excitement: @ 6pm, Dr. Lee's taking me to the free talks @ Ignite; fingers crossed he'll take my manual wheelchair too! But he says eat dinner beforehand and I doubt he'll take me for supper afterwards, the party pooper. XD
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^ 

No comments: