Monday, January 16, 2023

Monday Post 451f

 Good evening and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 4134. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I replied an email about para table tennis!
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Toms: Hannah's minding me from 9-1. She's taking me to Breathe for physio with Jacky (gosh I hope I won't be as exhausted afterwards as I was last week ><) before hopefully going to Calamvale Central and buying my once-weekly pork salad roll from Uncle Michael.
  • Don't have any appointments afterwards; looking forward to spending my most important two hours of the day online, reading that awful book club novel for one hour, eating some arvo tea and watching the 6pm news bulletin for the 13TH time!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee, tonight I've managed SIX posts; that's even rarer than five! XD

No comments: