Sunday, January 8, 2023

Monday Post 450b

 Heylo again and please excuse the first post; you know I still get too excited whenever I get to post online before midday. XD Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 1111 steps exactly (nice number XD); secondly, John Piper's devotional topic from last night's 'Gain What You Cannot Lose'; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'Meditate - Percolate (2)' and fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'The Right Jesus' but fifthly and way most importantly, I'm still owed ONE HOUR and TWENTY-EIGHT MINUTES online after I see Aunty Anna for some acupuncture and massage!! Anyways, events for today

  • Yay, awesome sleep last night! Not only that; 'twas my best for 2023 thus far! Nature didn't call until 7:20am and after one pot :P trip I immediately fell back asleep coz dearest dad usually leaves for work @ 7:45am and I'd hoped to fall back asleep before he left!
  • Only dearest dad didn't very considerately walk silently along the hallway and unpop the lock into the garage until 8:20am? Perhaps he was watching soccer this morning~
  • After dearest dad kissed me bye, tried to suck Pear's SEVEN (it was six but Peggy gave him one more for Christmas!) pearls, laughed when Pearl tried to bodyslam him for the cheek, retucked me back into bed and left for his hard day's work, Pearl and I happily cuddled and snored, me waking once more for the pot :P shortly before PIG mum begins her daily noisy a-THUMPING around upstairs. Soon, she's let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo and help me exceedingly slightly with absolutely nothing bar the bra strap before leaving me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I comply with after giving myself fifteen more minutes first.
  • PIG mum comes back to help with absolutely nothing bar Elf's AFO straps and both laces, before I let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk over to the bathroom to brush teeth. That done, I sit over the loo for one tinkle, wash and dry Era and then walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: