Friday, January 20, 2023

Friday Post 452c

 One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 7398 and secondly, the final, final spam count for the week's now eighteen. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • Dinner tonight: leftover fried rice, lotsa yummy wombok, a little pork mince and like three slices of fish.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowlful of soup; after taking my bowl over to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over. 
  • Toms: getting my weekly sleep-in till Nisha minds me 10-2. Presuming we'll buy one box of tissues and my sushi roll for arvo tea from Calamvale Central. Will shower after getting home since I don't get 4-6pm Saturday support anymore.
  • Playing ping pong @ church with dearest dad from like 2-4pm~
  •  Looking forward to my three big mugs of white tea with two sugars and fingers crossed I can finish that AWFUL book club novel and get started on the eight I bought from Lifeline bookfest!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead~
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: