Thursday, January 12, 2023

Thursday Post 451e

 One final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 5479. Sorry, not quite 5500 steps; another time, perhaps. XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • At 9:15pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Tonight's ice cream night, yay! Like I always say, a very little's better than none @ all!
  • Toms: Peggy's minding me from 9am till 1pm. Fingers crossed PIG mum'll lemme use Sparkless3 @ Garbo. But perhaps expect a super-pissy plodding total from me if she does?
  • Tiff's coming back and giving Ela one hour of non-functional hand exercises.
  • After my most important two hours of the day online, I'll try start reading the scary murder mystery book! XD
  • Doubt dad will take PIG mum and me out for dinner toms night; fingers crossed I can watch the 6pm bulletin for the 9th time!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee, tonight I've managed FIVE posts; that rarely happens Thursdays! XD

No comments: