Thursday, January 26, 2023

Thursday Post 453c

 Good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 2935 and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Never Overlooked'. Anyways, continuing tonight's events?

  • People started arriving for dinner! Eight all up: the Slams, Aunty A and Aunty Yvonne and Uncle Stephen.
  • When dad summoned me for dinner I used the loo for one tinkle and then walked myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over. 
  • Dinner tonight: thanks to PIG mum who microwaved me literally one mouthful of rice. I had like one chicken wing, one chicken drumstick, some vegies, some fish and not  quite one sausage.
  • Since I didn't get my once-weekly HK-style milk tea this arvo, PIG mum mixed me one sachet of the HK-style milk tea powder that Pastor Grace got me!
  • Once PIG mum she'd not be feeding me anymore food I used the loo for another tinkle and then walked myself slowly and safely back 0nline, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over. 
  • Having one slice of the cake PIG mum baked this arvo; it's delicious!!
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl after one last loo trip with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening toms else hope everyone has a smashing end to their week come Friday!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: