Saturday, January 28, 2023

Sunday Post 453

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 2033 steps (ha, I'm just over two grand XD); secondly, John Piper's daily devotional topic from last night's 'How To Repent'; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'What Concerns You Concerns God'; fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Seven Minutes Of Terror'; fifthly, the spam count for the week's actually eighteen and sixthly, the spam count for the weekend's just four. Anyways, events for today?

  • Woo hoo, 7th consecutive awesome sleep last night; I've FINALLY achieved my first straight week of awesome sleeps! :D Nature didn't call until noisy PIG mum woke me with her daily noisy a-THUMPING around upstairs and after one pot :P trip I immediately fell back asleep since I was certain she'd get very noisy again one hour later!
  • Like clockwork, one hour later PIG mum goes noisily a-THUMPING back upstairs; it's my wakeup call to use the pot :P again. After this second pot :P trip, I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh* 
  • Shortly afterwards, PIG mum lets herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo and help me exceedingly slightly with not only the bra strap but the tee (since dearest dad's @ home; you can bet she'll not help toms) before leaving me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I comply with after giving myself fifteen more minutes first.
  • PIG mum comes back to help with absolutely nothing bar Elf's AFO straps and both laces, before I let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk over to the bathroom and brush teeth. That done, I sit over the loo for one tinkle, wash and dry Era then walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Breakfast is one bowl of Minus :P, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. 
  • Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • After breakfast, I walk myself slowly and safely back to the loo, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!

  •  After washing and drying Era, I climb into the backseat of PIG mum's car and she tootles us off to church. I use the normal ladies loo on arrival (since the disabled loo's lid's down and horrid PIG mum wouldn't help me lift it) and then enter service, grabbing my usual spot on the most left.

  • Yay I get to stay seated today. I sing everything, plus the harmony for three songs but like every other week, meant absolutely NOTHING. >< *sigh*

  • Speaker today was Peter Pie, with his second sermon from his Chosen series.

  • Service ended like twenty-six minutes early today; while I was waiting for PIG mum to come get me, Janice Lo wandered over and got me a little mini quiche nibble! She and Evan are still deciding which church to attend so they've been trying both but she says Quentin misses Nathan and Noah and that Tiff still needs both a morning and an afternoon nap.

  • When PIG mum got me, I used the disabled loo once myself and then took a seat. PIG mum came back with a packet of those MSG crackers for me and I drank one foam cup of tea.

  • Next I hiked upstairs for the EGM! Since I wasn't a voting member and Peter Pie had already told me that I could sit this one out I just tuned out and played Jewel Quest.

  • The meeting was over super-quickly; dad had taken me to Hungry Jack's for an early lunch before 11:45!

  • Lol originally dad said I could try the popping pearls drink but the machine wasn't working and instead I got a free ICED CHOCOLATE, score! :D

  • Back home I used the loo for one more tinkle and then walked myself slowly and safely back online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.

  • Dad had better take us out for CHINESE food tonight and gimme ONE bowl of rice!

  • Toms: perhaps expect expect a pissy plodding total from me? Think I'm only seeing Aunty Anna for some acupuncture and massage toms arvo; bet PIG mum's simply DYING to yap ceaselessly @ her. XD

  • Anyways, hopefully bbl, else wishing everyone a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: