Friday, July 14, 2023

Friday Post 365d

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 3222 (aww, how come I couldn't have plodded 1000 steps fewer?? 2222 would've looked cooler! XD) and secondly, the final, final spam count for the week's now twelve. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • Usually I visit the loo once more @ 9pm but tonight I went six minutes early since the halftime siren between the Knights and the Wests Tigers was blown!
  • Toms: enjoying my  once-weekly sleep-in till Nisha minds me from 10am.
  • Unsure where we'll buy groceries (prolly just a box of cheap facial tissues) and sushi from; prolly Calamvale Central~
  • Will shower after getting home  since I don't get 4-6pm Saturday support anymore.
  • Looking forward to playing ping pong with dearest dad @ church~ Also planning to read for a blessed THREE  HOURS toms; will willingly skip watching the 6pm news bulletin for that~
  • Hopefully dad'll take PIG mum and I out somewhere for dinner toms night~
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: