Monday, July 17, 2023

Monday Post 365b

 Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's potential final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 2975 (so will definitely have cracked 3000 before the night's out XD) and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Incline My Heart'. Righteo, potential final, final events for tonight?

  • Thanks to PIG mum who opened the door for Rebecca when she announced her arrival exactly @ 4pm, thus saving me from a potentially dangerous trip to the front door myself.
  • I met Rebecca in the hallway just behind the front door; after  I gave her a welcome back hug she immediately handed me a  wrapped present! I squeed and asked her/PIG mum to please place the present on the table for me; I'll open it after I shower.
  • So a nice hot showert for me - hairwash today. Also thanks to Rebecca who helped me rinse out my hair, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, back outside @ the gobbling :P table, for arvo tea Rebecca fed me one gloopy mouthful of passionfruit, another fruit (bana, I think?) and one mug of peppermint tea. Happiness was reading the book club novel for one hour (that's six hours I've spent reading it); today I reached pg. 250 @ exactly 4:44pm and finished pg. 275 @ 5:19pm. Oh, I also rang CODA hoping to ask them for one more hour next Tuesday, but Jayden/Jamie said e-mail Michelle.
  • Then I opened the souvenir Rebecca brought me back from Tasmania! I'm now the proud owner of a purple beanie with a thick white stripe along the base and some lavender daek chocolate buds; I had to Google was it even SAFE to eat lavender?? XD
  • At 5:55pm I used the loo once more for one tinkle and then signed Rebecca off with my thanks and byes.
  • Happily watched the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 109TH time.
  • Toms: Lena's minding me from 9-2, taking me to Breathe for physio and then presumably to Coles Pinelands to buy groceries and my once-weekly bahn mi from Aunty Nancy for lunch.
  • Haven't got any plans after she leaves. Looking forward to spending my most important two hours of the day online, also looking forward to reading the book club novel for the seventh hour and fingers crossed I can watch the 6pm news bulletin for the 110TH time!
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after dinner else wishing everyone a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: