Monday, July 31, 2023

Tuesday Post 367

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 2358 steps; secondly, John Piper's daily devotional topic from last night's 'Suffering That Crushes Faith'; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'Gowing Older With Grace' and fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Faith Of A Child'. Anyways, events for today?

  • Yay, August the 1st and 1st awesome sleep of the month! Nature didn't call until 7:05am and after one pot :P trip, I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • Since dearest dad usually leaves for work @ 7:45am, I didn't think I'd fall back asleep before he left for work but he must've been watching some soccer this morning because he didn't unpop the lock for the garage door till 7:05am!
  • After dearest dad kisses me bye, picks Pearl from the ground (the silly soft toy rolled himself off bed last night; nothing to do with me! XD), pretended to suck his SEVEN pearls, laughed when Pearl body slammed him for the cheek and left for his hard day's work, Pijum, Pearl and I happily cuddle and snore, me waking once more for the pot :P shortly before noisy PIG mum begins her usual a-THUMPING around upstairs. Soon, she's let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo before returning outside and awaiting Lena's arrival @ 9am.
  • Once PIG mum lets Lena in, she knocks, pushes open the door and bids me good morning. When I flap one of Pijum's ears in response to her, Lena laughs and says cya in fifteen more minutes before leaving after Pijum gives her another earflap. XDWhen Lena comes back, I use the loo for one more tinkle before we get me kitted and I head over to the bathroom and brush teeth. After sitting over the loo for one tinkle, I wash and dry Era and then head out to the gobbling :P table with Lena, who told me that she had KFC for breakfast!
  • After breakfast, I sit once more over the loo. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • After washing and drying Era, I climb into the passenger seat of Rix and Lena kindly helps me with my seatbelt (as she does all day) before tootling me off to physio @ Breathe.
  • Eric's actually away attending a weeklong bucks' party! Physio with Val today: 1.862km bike ride, thirty hip raises for left hip, 36 leg raises for Elf and boxing!
  • After physio, Lena tootled us off to Pinelands Plaza. 
  • She got a disabled park, grabbed a trolley for us and we began shopping @ Coles. Only there weren't any cheap facial tissues left! Lena told me to ring PIG mum and ask her did she want us to buy a more expensive box but PIG mum replied don't bother coz I only gave you exact money. 
  • Our other stop was Pinelands Bakehouse where I bought a crackling pork bahn mi from Aunty Nancy~
  • Back home, I took a nice hot shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Lena who helped me rinse out my hair, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • I had one tinkle before Lena flipped the nice hot water off, got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. When Lena rekitted me, I had one more tinkle when Lena was doing Elf's AFO straps and one last when she was giving Wally back to Ela.
  • Back outside, Lena blew dry my hair, served me my yummy crackling pork salad roll for lunch and went to clean the bathroom before having KFC for lunch. I'm jealous: she already had KFC for breakfast!
  • Before Lena left @ 2pm, I asked her please to help me put a vest on, but PIG mum shooed her away and did it herself. Won't see Lena next week since she's got some meeting on; hope someone else remembers to come!
  • Once I've used up the most impoortant two hours of my day I'll head back to the gobbling :P table and read for one  hour. Hopefully PIG mum'll feed me some arvo tea.
  • Looking forward to watching the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 120TH time!
  • Toms: think I'm seeing Ray for some late morning massage and acupuncture; bet PIG mum's simply DYING to yap unceasingly @ him. XD
  • Think Bree's taking me to play table tennis and then I've got NAB physio for one hour? Last week I had to miss out on birthday cake; I'm not leaving again early toms! ><" 
  • She see me home and showered before leaving @ 6:30pm, I'll finish watching the 6pm news for the 121ST time, wolf down dinner and then dearest dad'll take me to Dr. Lee's for another Bible study for GG.
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl else wishing everyone a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: