Saturday, July 15, 2023

Saturday Post 365

 Good evening! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 3534 steps (ha, I'm just over 3.5 grand XD); secondly, John Piper's daily devotional topic from last night's 'Ministry - More Important Than Life'; thirdly, TWFT topic's "Should I, Or Shouldn't I?"; fourthly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Melody Of Hope' and fifthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Empowered For The Everyday' but sixthly and way most importantly, I'm really  still owed ONE HOUR and TWENTY-FOUR MINUTESonline after dinner tonight!! Anyways, events for today>

  • Grr! I'd just started an awesome sleep streak (four nights) when nature suddenly called @ 12:30am and ruined it! >< Nah, I'm not really complaining; 'twas still a sound  sleep withn Pijum~
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: