Friday, July 7, 2023

Friday P{ost 364d

 One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total now stands @ exactly 3000. Nice number! Okay, truthfully 'twas 2988 but that number pissed me off so much I got up and walked twelve steps around my computer chair to bring the total to 3000. XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post I played Jewel Quest but left the computer screen playing the Raiders game vs. St. George in case I heard either parent move I could put the phone down and pretend that I'm watching the game. XD
  • Usually I visit the loo once more @ 9pm but tonight I went once the halftime siren sounded, to keep up the charade that I was watching the footy. XD
  • Toms: Nisha's minding me 10-2 and OMG the parents are gonna lemme use Sparkless3 when we buy sushi and prolly one box of cheap facial tissues @ Calamvale Central!!! It's only short; must ask Nisha will she please take me window-shopping down the length and back because I really wanna window-shop!!
  • Will shower after getting home since I don't get Saturday support 4-6pm anymore.
  • Looking forward to playing table tennis with dearest dad @ church toms arvo~
  • If dad won't take us out for dinner toms night/is attending Saturday's church service, I'll look forward to watching the 6pm news bulletin for the 105TH time~
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead~
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: