Friday, July 28, 2023

Friday Post 367b

 Heyylo again and good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Friday now stands @ 2999 and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Victim/Victory'? Righteo, continuing today's events?

  • After breakfast, I sit once more over the loo. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • Whoops outta time so just super-briefly: 
  • NAB physio for two hours: Eighty sit-to-stands with left weight shift, standing and seated reaching for both hands ascending and descend the short stairs inside the NAB and twenty laps long hallway walking.
  • Got home and showered - hairwash today. Also thanks to Peggy who helped me rinse my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, Peggy makes me a toasted tuna in tomato and onion with TWO cheese slices and HEAVILY buttered on one side, plus one mug of white tea with two sugars! 
  • Cook chicken udon with Tiff and student! Munch some for arvo tea~
  • Pop online and watch the 6pn bulletin (Nine's) for the 117TH time! All the things  I like recording are in the previous post.
  • Use the loo for one tinkle and have the usual dinner.
  • Drink soup, take bowl to sink and return online.
  • Righteo, gonna edit comp entry now; hopefully bbl after one last loo trip with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events foor tonight, the final, final spam count for the weekend plus what's happening toms, else wishing everyone a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: