Tuesday, August 1, 2023

Tuesday Post 367b

 Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for today! Em's potential final, final plodding total for Tuesday now stands @ 2551. Ha, I'm just over 2.5 grand. XD Righteo, potential final, final events for today?

  • Once I'd used up the most important two hours of my day, I used the loo once for one tinkle and then headed over to the gobbling :P table, calling upstairs to PIG mum when I passed the stairwell that I've spent two hours online and am going to read for one hour know; would she please pass me some arvo tea?
  • She came downstairs and cut up one juicy pear for me and also passed me one plain cracker. I also enjoyed drinking one delicious mug of Chinese tea while reading The Testament for one hour, finishing pg. 275 @ 4:43pm. 
  • Before returning online I sat over the loo for two tinkles.
  • PIG mum's left to play baddy with her mates and dad's got choir practice @ the Kwok residence meaning I'll haveta come along! Unsure why I can't just stay @ home but I'll enjoy playing Jewel Quest for awhile~ XD
  • Unsure will I bbl tonight, but if not, toms morning I'm seeing Ray for some acupuncture and massage, toms arvo I'm playing table tennis and toms night I'm attending GG @ Dr. Lee's.
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 120TH time: Gough, Burrows (heard), Timbrell, Kohler, Lowe, Bloxham, Croucher, Chalmers (heard), Bavas, Lion (heard), Naggs (heard), Nugent (heard), Hastie (heard), Arvier, Bailey, Greer, Fegan, Crisafulli, Palaszczuk, Vandermolen, Kerr (heard), Raso, Kerr (heard), Gorry, Kenzie, Chard, Stokes (heard), Broad (heard), Head (heard) Labuschagne, Khawaja, Cummins, Linard, Fontes, Inglis, Pears, Lathouris, Merrion, Seib, Todhunter, Papenhuyzen, Dobbin, Woakes, Bronte (first name), Gildea, Hancock. Sydes, Bleijie, Bligh (heard), Creagh, Meninga, Brimson, Walters (heard) and Plibersek. 66.44USc = 1AUD. Garry Youngberry read the weather report from South Bank. Brisbane was 13-26. Mt. Gravatt toms: 13-22. Sunrise 6:28am Sunset 5:30pm

No comments: