Saturday, August 19, 2023

Saturday Post 473

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 3401 steps (so will surely have cracked 3.5 grand before the night's out XD); secondly, John Piper's devotional topic from last night's 'Hope To Obey Hard Commands'; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'Pray For Wisdom (1)'; fourthly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Friendship Has A Purpose' and fifthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'The Power Of Christ' but sixthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed FORTY-THREE MINUTES  online after dinner tonight!! Anyways, events for today?

  •  Sheesh, you'd think having my monthlies right now would guarantee me an awesome night's sleep but no, nature called @ like 6:45am ... *sigh*
  • When nature called again after the Sun rose, after another pot :P trip I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*

  •  After that, Pearl and I happily cuddled and snored until PIG mum began her daily noisy a-THUMPING around. Soon, she's let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo before going back outside and awaiting Mel's arrival. While waiting for 10am, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*

  • When Mel announces her arrival, PIG mum lets her inside and then opens my bedroom door to announce fifteen more minutes. I just nod Pearl @ her and they both thankfully disappear.

  • After counting down my fifteen more minutes, I call to Mel that I'm hungry and swing myself around to the pot :P for one more tinkle. We get me kitted, I head over to the bathroom and brush teeth, drink one mug of water and then sit over the loo proper. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!

  • After washing and drying Era, I head out to the gobbling :P table with Mel who says PIG mum told her to fry me an egg for breakfast. I ring PIG mum and ask are we outta ham? PIG mum screeches no, that since she retired dad doesn't cook breakfast for us anymore on Saturday. Anyways, Mel was a champion who gave me TWO cheese and buttered the toast for me~ I also read for thirty minutes first up, reaching pg. 300 @ 11:12am and enjoyed two big mugs of white tea with two teaspoonfuls of sugar, since PIG mum decreed that I was only allowed one in the arvo..While Mel closed  and locked windows, I used the loo for one more tinkle and then climbed into the passenger seat of Mel's car. Thanks to Mel who helped me buckle my seatbelt all day.

  • At Calamvale Central, Mel parked outside Cha Time and grabbed a trolley for us.

  •     Our first stoop was Woolies where I bought one box of cheap facial tissues. Actually, I asked the mature check out chic could she please round up to $30 and slip me one pack; she said sure!! :D I vaguely remember PIG mum bagging me out for asking; she said I was endangering the job of the employee but I didn't note down the employee's name nor what  time I bought it... 

  • Our other stop was the sushi place, where I picked a teriyaki salmon inari for arvo tea!
  • Back home, I take a nice hot shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Mel who helps me rinse my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted I head out to the gobbling :P table, where Mel reheats the rice leftovers dad left me for lunch with  added oyster sauce and I drink my last big mug of white tea while she goes back and cleans the bathroom.
  • At 1:40pm I sit over the loo once more for two tinkles and @ 1:45 Mel tootles me off to church to play table tennis with dearest dad. He meets us on the ramp, immediately signs her off and shooes her away. She's back same time next week.
  • Someone/someones were already using our usual playing room; instead, dad walked with me all the way into the downstairs building, where someone had setup one table @ the very end. I  was content to stay there and play the afternoon away but after dad and I played one session together, he ordered me to hike all the way back to our usual room to keep playing. Still, we had fun~
  • Afterwards, dad tootled me home, I used the loo for one tinkle and then headed down to the gobbling :P table and munched my delicious teriyaki salmon inari plus one mug of yummy peppermint tea. I also read for 2.25 hours, because it's only Saturday when I get the chance to read for a blessed three hours~ I reached pg. 325 @ 3:44pm, reached pg. 333 @ exactly 3:35pm, reached pg. 350 @ 4:26pm, reached pg. 375 @ 5:01pm - bbl!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^

No comments: