Thursday, August 3, 2023

Thursday Post 468c

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight!  Em's final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 4446. Aww, how come I couldn't have walked two steps fewer?? 4444 would've been a cooler plodding total!! XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post I started reading the first competition entry! TBH I didn't really like it ... XD
  • At 9pm I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one more tinkle and back, again always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Tonight's ice cream night, yay! Like I say every week, a very little's better than none @ all!
  • Toms: Peggy's minding me 8-2 and taking me to the NAB for two hours' physio. Monika says in the second hour I can hike the Great Court and Kat says she'll gimme a giant Freddo Frog provided I do 250 reps first! I've just replied I'm pretty sure that hiking around the Great Court once takes more than 250 steps so deal! XD
  • Tiff's coming to give Ela one hour of unfunctional hand exercises. Sorry, I've still not remembered the student's name yet. XD
  • Should I spend my most important two hours online before reading for one hour and asking PIG mum please for some arvo tea/other way around?
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing end to the week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: