Tuesday, August 15, 2023

Wednesday Post 470b

 Heylo again, good morning again and please excuse the first post; you know I still get too excited whenever I get to post online before midday. XD Firstly today I've been hard @ work plodding only 654 steps (obviously I've not  left the house yet); secondly, John Piper's daily devotional topic from last night's 'What We Were Made For'; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'Work On Your Character' and fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'The Power Of Persistence' but fifthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed  ONE HOUR and TEN MINUTES online after I get home this arvo!! Anyways, events for today?

  • Yay, 3rd consecutive awesome sleep last night! Actually, I'd let PIG mum gleefully boot me off to bed so early that I'd already fallen asleep and woken with a full bladder shoortly before midnigh but used the pot :P and was back under  the covers before midnight arrived. Luckily, coz after Wednesday started, noisy PIG mum goes randomly a-THUMPING around upstairs really noisily and would've awoken me for sure!!
  • Meaning like the past two days, nature didn't call until 7:05am, and after one pot :P trip I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • I wake once for the pot :P when dearest dad comes and kisses me good morning, also laughing his head off when he pretends to suck Pearl's SEVEN pearls and Pearl body slams him for the cheek. XD
  • Another snore follows, this time woken by PIG mum noisily a-THUMPING around upstairs. Soon she's let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo and help me exceedingly slightly with absolutely nothing bar the bar strap and tee (since dearest dad's sttill @ home) before leaving me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I comply with after giving myself fifteen more minutes first.
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: