Friday, August 4, 2023

Friday Post 468d

 One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 3145. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I finished watching the first episode of Thank God You're here! The first  season was back in 2006 and I remember loving it, but I've forgotten how to laugh? Like, what the comedians' all did were hilarious but I never laugh ... was I like that pre-brain injury/have I just entirely lost my sense of humour?? >< *sigh*
  • Usually I visit the loo once more @ 9pm but I went right after the episode ended @ 8:51pm since I was already busting?
  • Toms: someone new called Mel's minding me from 10-2 toms since Michelle rang and said Nisha couldn't come coz she's sick. Hope she's nice!
  • Presuming we'll buy one box of facial tissues and my arvo tea sushi roll from Calamvale Central.
  • Will remember to try drink two white teas with two sugars in the morning before going out and only one in  the arvo, to stick with dad's order.
  • Looking forward to playing ping pong with dearest dad toms arvo @ church~
  • Also looking forward to reading for THREE hours toms; will willingly give up watching the 6pm news for that!
  • Then fingers crossed dad'll take us out for dinner toms night ...
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: