Friday, August 18, 2023

Friday Post 470b

 Heylo again and good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Friday now stands @ 3492 (so will definitely have cracked 3.5 grand before the night's out XD) and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'The Thief'. Anyways, continuing today's events?

  • Once I'd used up my two most important hours of the day online, I used  the loo for one tinkle and headed down to the gobbling :P table, asking PIG mum for some arvo  tea since I'm gonna read for one hour.
  • PIG mum hands me one mouthful of gloopy passionfruit, half a flavoured rice cracker and one huge mug of peppermint tea. I happily read the  book club novel for one hour, finishing pg. 275 @ exactly 5:25pm!
  • After one more tinkle I'd just plopped online and was about to watch the 6pm news when dad demanded I watch from the television  and then took my mobile away! I protested I was gonna note down all the interesting surnames, etc. hence he  handed me a small notebook and a  pencil, meaning I've now gotta waste time transcribing all the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm news (Seven's) for the 130TH time: *sigh* Parkinson, Thorpe (heard), Bird (heard), Stone, Costi, Gyte, Kerr, Carpenter, Infantino, Macpherson, Dymock, Campbell, Albanese, Marles, Wright, Wade, Farrow, Whop, Palaszczuk, , King, Crisafulli, Jensen, Hunt, Cosgrove, Abate, Titmus, Tate, Balme, A'Bear, Kefu (first name), Cannon, Melanesiot (first name), Treman, Ceccon, Dante (first name), Gustavsson, Walters 9heard), Haas, Cleary, Lenihab, Starcevich and Kadak. Alissa Smith read  the sports report and Tony Auden read the weather report from the Ekka! Brisbane was twenty-six @ time of him previewing  the weather report and was 17-23 today. Brisbane toms: 12-22; Mt. Gravatt toms: 9-22. Sunrise 6:15am Sunset 5:29pm. Telstra shares rose four cents @ four bucks!
  • The parents started dinner without me; once the news was over I used the loo for one tinkle and then walked myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa yummy cauliflower, lotsa sweet soup carrot, some leftover fish, one chunk of yummy, crumbed fish and two delicious dumplings!
  • Dinner was spooned doown with one bowl of soup; after taking the bowl to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • When nature randomly called  @ 8pm, I walked myself slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl shortly after 9pm qfter one  last tinkle with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight, the final, final spam count for the week plus what's happening toms else wishing everyone a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: