Monday, August 21, 2023

Monday Post 473e

 One final good evening and greeting for tnight! Em's final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 2950. Aww, fifty steps shy of 3000. Maybe toms. XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, happiness was having like fifty-three minutes to play Jewel Quest, since I don't visit the loo once more until 9pm!
  • Actually I forgot to go until 9:01pm since I had too much fun playing. Hopefully I'll reach level 9800 toms!
  • Toms: Lena's minding me 9-2. Will remember to not sit over the pot :P to maximise playing time before I've got physio @ Breathe with Eric.  Wonder if there'll be any new UQ NAB students?
  • Presuming I'll buy groceries with Lena @ Pinelands Coles and get my once-weekly bahn mi from Aunty Nancy.
  • Looking forward to spending my most important two hours of the day online after Lena leaves and then reading the Book Of Abraham for one hour!
  • Rebecca's taking me to Toastmasters toms night but it's gonna be another tiny turnout coz Aarunan's already said he can't make it...
  • Still, looking foorward to bring back some dinner from Maccas, never mind that Unhappy Meals were what I hate like THREE DECADES AGO!! *sigh*
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee  hee, somehow I've managed FIVE posts; that rarely happens Mondays! XD

No comments: