Saturday, August 12, 2023

Saturday Post 469b

 Good evening  again! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 2749 but secondly and way more importantly, I'm really  still owed  FIFTEEN  MINUTES online after  I visit the loo obnce more @ 9pm!! Righteo, continuing  tonight's events?

  • Immediately following the  Maltidas' win, I was summoned to dinner. I used the loo for one tinkle and then walked myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Tonight the parents made pizza! I munched two tiny slices, thankful that Nisha had given me some rice for lunch.
  • Dinner  was washed down with one mug of water (PIG mum had said I'd already drunk 'too much' tea today); after  taking the cup over to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.

  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after one last loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for Saturday, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening Sunday else looking forward to seeing everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: