Monday, August 7, 2023

Tuesday Post 468

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 2327 steps; secondly, John Piper's dailyv devotional topic from last night's 'The Point Of Creation'; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'Commit To The Relationship (4)' and fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Different  Together In Jesus'. Anyways, events for today?

  • Nature called once around 12:45am; I used the pot :P again around 6:30am before I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • Nature usually calls daily after that initial daylight pot :P trip, but happiness was snoring soundly with Pijum and Pearl all the way until dearest dad very thoughtfully walked silently along the hallway and unpopped the lock into the garage before waking to relieve myself.
  • After dearest dad kisses me bye, retucks me back into bed, pretends to suck Pearl's SEVEN pearls, laughs when Pearl body slams him for the cheek and leaves for his hard day's work, Pijum and I happily cuddle and snore, me waking once more for the pot :P shortly before noisy PIG mum begins her daily a-THUMPING around upstairs. Soon, she's let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo before going back outside and awaiting Cathrine's arrival @ 9am.
  • After PIG mum lets Catherine in, she knocks, enters my room and goes Em? I flap one of Pijum's ears @ her. PIG mum says fifteen more minutes? Another earflap and they both leave; phew, since Pijum's anatomically incapable of giving the Bear Bum. XD
  • When Catherine returns I sit upright and bid her good morning. She doesn'tt look familiar but that's hardly a surprise since I'm dreadful with faces!
  • We get me kitted and then I head over to the bathroom and brush teeth, before sitting over the loo for one tinkle. After washing and drying Era, I head out to the gobbling :P table.
  • Breakfast is one bowl of Weet-Bix porridge. Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*dge plus one slice of the banana bread PIG mum baked last night -  it's delicious! 
  • After breakfast, I sit once more over the loo. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • After washing and drying Era, I climb into the passenger seat of Catherine's car. Have I said yet that she's thirty, married to some Indian high-ranking bodyguard and suffers from endometriosis, the poor thing? Thanks to Catherine who kindly helps me buckle my own seatbelt all day before she tootles me off to Breathe for physio.
  • Physio with Val today: 1.851km bike ride, thirty hip abductions for Elf, thirty leg extensions for Elf, thirty bridges and boxing! It's his last week next Tuesday; must remember to bring him a block of chocolate and say thanks but I'll prolly see him again because next block he's @ the NAB!
  • Afterwards, Catherine tootled us off to Pinelands  Plaza but unfortunately all the disabled parks were already taken. *sigh*
  • But she found a park as close to Coles as she could and got a trolley for us, before we began groocery shopping @ Coles.
  • Our other stop was the Pinelands Bakehouse where I bought my once-weekly crackling bahn mi. Didn't see Aunty Nancy since she was @ the back doing sth, but I yelled hi to her and she yelled "Gi, Emily!" back to me. XD
  • Took a nice hot shower when I got home - hairwash today. Also thanks to Catherine who helped me rinse out my hair, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tighttly shut.
  • I had one tinkle before Catherine flipped the nice hot water off, got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. When Catherine rekitted me, I had one more tinkle when she was helping with Erf's AFO straps and one last when she was giving Wally back to Ela.
  • Back outside I eat my delicious crackling pork bahn mi for lunch and drink one delicious mug of Chinese tea. Catherine cleans the bathroom but declines to eat the feta  and spinach scroll saying she'll eat later.
  • At 2pm I signed her off with my thanks and byes. She's back next Friday~
  • Rosemary's taking me to Toastmasters tonight!
  • Toms: seeing Ray for some acupuncture and massage. Bet PIG mum's simply DYING to yap unceasingly @ him. XD
  • Dusabe's taking me to play ping pong! Sorry I've forgotten who she is. XD
  • Presume GG's happening toms night but haven't heard anything about it yet?
  • Anyways, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: