Tuesday, August 15, 2023

Tuesday Post 469d

 One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Tuesday now stands @ 2874. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I completed my GCCW homework!
  • I asked PIG mum could I please come over and help her make cupcakes for toms; instead, she brings a rolling pin and whole Oreo cookies already inside a Ziploc bag and says smash them up only Era too enthusiastically swings the rolling pin, the bag gets punctured and smashed Oreo crumbs fly onto my pajama pants! XD PIG mum screeches with exasperation, brushes away the spilt crumbs and obviously won't lemme help anymore. XD
  • At 9pm, I walk myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Toms: it's Brisbane's Ekka public holiday! Didn't have any luck finding anyone to take me to the Ekka but instead I'm gonna attend the combined GG social @ like some glasshouse mountain! Peter Pie and Yu Lam will come pick me up @ 9:45am and PIG mum's making cupcakes for me to bring! 
  • So perhaps expect a pissy plodding total from me?
  • Might even get home in time to watch the 6pm news bulletin for the 128TH time!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: