Thursday, August 10, 2023

Thursday Post 469c

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 3410. Aww, not quite 3.5 grand. Maybe toms. XD Anyways, final, final events for tonight?

  • After reading and sharing the She Reads Truth daily devotional, I just Facebooked for several minutes.
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Toms: since Peggy's taking leave, someone new called Ava's minding me from 8-2.
  • First I've got two hours @  the NAB with Monika. She'd better remember my THREE chocolates and lemme take a hike around the Great Court!
  • Ava will see me home, showered and fed with lunch before leaving @ 2pm.
  • Tiff  and student are coming and my Chopping Board Of Death will see some action!
  • Plan to start my new book club novel after they leave and then read for one hour, but only if I can squeeze my most important two hours of the day online.
  • Looking forward to watching the 6pm news bulletin for the 125TH time, wolf down dinner quickly and be seated on the sofa by 7:30pm to watch the Broncos take on the Eels!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Almost forgot! Tonight's ice cream night, yay! Like I say every week, a very little's better than none @ all!

No comments: