Monday, August 7, 2023

Monday Post 468c

 Good evening again! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Monday now stands @ 3293 and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Rise And Shine'. Anyways, just very briefly continuing tonight's events?

  • I took a nice hot shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Rebecca who helped me rinse my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted I headed out to the gobbling :P table, Rebecca blew dry my hair, cleaned  the bathroom, left me some arvo tea and  left after staying only for fifty-seven minutes. Lucky thing, she still gets two hours' pay!
  • I happily read for one hour and I FINISHED THE BOOK @ 4:50PM!! The Author's Note was finished two minutes later; thanks to Rebecca who passed me the second book I'd bought from the bookfest I think it's called sth like Adam's World and I finished pg. twenty-five @ 5:39pm.
  • After sitting over the loo for two tinkles, I returned online and happily watched the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 124TH time. All the things I like recording are in the previous level. Most excitingly, during some ad break I saw the  Last Samurai was being played tonight @ 8:30pm! That's my FAVOURITEST MOVIE EVER, came out TWENTY YEARS ago and I liked it that much, I even went and bought the soundtrack and did a music assignment on it! When I told PIG mum I planned to watch it tonight, amazingly, she said okay!! :D
  • Used the loo for one tinkle, had dinner, drank soup, took bowl to sink and returned online.
  • GCCW competition entry fics are due this Friday; I'd better get to marking them!
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl during the ad breaks following one last loo trip around 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening toms, else wishing everyone a smashing Tuesday ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: