Tuesday, August 22, 2023

Wednesday Post 278

 Good afternoon! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total from Wednesday's 2581 (ha, I'm  just over 2.5 grand XDQ); secondly, John Piper's daily devotional topic from last night's 'Pleased To Praise'; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'All You Need To Know' and fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Witnesses' but fifthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and     FORTY-THREE MINUTES online after I get back home tonight!! Anyways, just briefly, let's start with yesterday's events first!

  • Knowing that Ava was gonna be ten minutes late, originally I wasn't gonna head over to the front door and wait till 5:35pm but dad still demanded I be seated by the front door by 5:30pm? No biggie, I just sat and played with my mobile for ten minutes~
  • When QAva arrived, dad hurried me into her car and put Sparkless3 into her boot then waved us off.
  • Unfortunately, traffic was DREADFUL! Not only that, by the time we finally reached QUT, suddenly all traffic stopped? I rang QUT security asking but was told BCC closed a road; complain to them, the speaker told me.
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: