Monday, August 21, 2023

Monday Post 473c

 Good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total now stands @ 2138 (ha, I'm over two grand XD) and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's "God's Twists And Turns". Anyways, continuing tonight's events?

  • Thanks to PIG mum eho let Rebecca inside when she announced her arrival five minutes early, thus saving me from a potentially dangerous trip to the front door myself.
  • So a nice hot shower for  me - hairwash today. Also thanks to Rebecca who helped me rinse my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, arvo tea was some starfruit! I also munched one plain rice cracker, drank one huge mug of peppermint tea and happily read for one hour, reaching pg. fifty @ 5:57pm. Rebecca cleaned the bathroom and then sat to extremely gently massage Ela for one hour while watching and exclaiming over some Chinese video PIG mum had left playing on YouTube.
  • At 5:55pm, I used the  loo once more for two tinkles before signing Rebecca off with my thanks and byes. She's back toms night and taking me to Toastmasters!
  • Waiting for dinner now; hopefully bbl after else wishing everyone a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: