Saturday, August 12, 2023

Sunday Post 469

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 2338 steps; secondly, John Piper's daily devotional topic from last night's 'My Soul Thirsts For God'; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'Handling Temptation (2)'; fourthly, Our   Daily Bread's devotional topic's  'A Different Approach' and fifthly, the spam count for the weekend's only four. Anyways, events for today?

  • Grr! I'd just started an awesome sleep streak (four nights) only for rotten PIG mum to spoil it after she chucked a complete cow @ me last night. *sigh* 
  • Nature called again around 6:20am and after one pot :P trip I immediately fell back asleep again since  I knew PIG mum would get terribly noisy exactly one hour later!
  • Like clockwork, noisy PIG mum going a-THUMPING upstairs @ 7:20am wakes me for a third  pot :P trip, after which  I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • PIG mum lets herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo and help me exceedingly slightly with not only the bra strap but the tee (since dearest dad's still @ home) before leaving me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I comply with after giving myself fifteen more minutes first.
  • PIG mum comes back to finish with absolutely nothing bar Elf's AFO straps and both laces, before I let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk over to the bathroom to brush teeth. That done, I sit over the loo for one tinkle, wash and dry Era and then walk myself slowly and safely out too the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Breakfast is half a bowl of Weet-Bix porridge with one slice of dry (unbuttered) toast very lightly smeared with avocado and perhaps sprinkled exceedingly slightly with some salt, all my usual  drugs :P and one full mug of water. Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • After breakfast, I sit once more over the loo. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • After washing and drying Era, I climb into the backseat of PIG mum's 4WD and buckle my own seatbelt. PIG mum gets in also and ttootles us off to church, parking outside the covered area.
  • Lol, the disabled loo lid was closed and since PIG mum was mean and wouldn't lift the lid for me, I went to the normal ladies loo. The first cubicle's lid was also closed and I was about to check the second cubicle when suddenly PIG mum opened that for me!
  • After washing and drying both hands, I grab my usual spot for service and PIG mum rushes upstairs for CSS.
  • Yay, I get to stay seated for worship today~ I sing everything, plus the harmony for four songs but like every other week, meant absolutely NOTHING. >< *sigh*
  • Speaker today was Winston: his first-ever sermon! His sermon was from Nehemiah.
  • After service, everyone cleared out and I was  the only one remaining! Didn't matter; I just played Jewel Quest until PIG mum arrived. XD
  • I used the disabled loo once myself and nearing the morning tea area PIG mum said I'll pour you a cup of milk tea first coz apparently we're having a fire drill this morning. Sure enough, while she's pouring tea, the fire alarm rips off! Since I know it's just a drill I stop and grab myself a packet of morning tea bikkies before continuing the hike up the driveway to the meeting area. Lol, when I near it, dad appears and jokes  were this a real fire you'd have already burnt to death since you walk too slowly! I wail @ him wouldn't you have come and saved  me?? Dad laughs and replies that's why I came here to find you! <3
  • I sit under the tent; Dr. Lee, wearing the first aid green vest, wanders over for a chat to PIG mum and  me.
  • Once the fire drill's over, I hike all the way back down and grab my usual morning tea spot. Uncle Stephen SK Lam and Aunty Happy wander over for a chat.
  • Around 11:30am, dad hauls  me off for an early lunch  @ Hungry jack's. I shake a three dollar BBQ cheeseburger and small shake! Dad shakes a vegan cheeseburger ... BTW, it's gross! XD
  • Back home, I use the loo for one more tinkle and then walk myself slowly and safely online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Dad said sth about hauling PIG mum and me off to see the sunset somewhere? Not interested, but I'll bring my mobile along to play with. XD
  • Toms: late morning appointment to see Aunty Anna for some massage and acupuncture and massage. Bet PIG mum's simply DYING to yap unceasingly @ her but her incessant babbling will prolly send me off to sleep. XD
  • Presuming we'll buy groceries before heading home for lunch with dearest dad.
  • Rebecca's minding me from 4-6.
  • Looking forward to watching the 6pm news bulletin for the 126TH time!
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl else wishing everyone a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: