Thursday, August 24, 2023

Friday Post 278

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 1213 steps; secondly, John Piper's daily devotional topic from last night's 'The Message Of Creation'; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'You Only Have Two Options: Forgiveness/Bitterness; fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'What A Friend' and fifthly, the spam count for the week's ten (ha, the spam count reached double digits XD) but sixthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and THIRTY-SIX MINUTES  online after Tiff comes and gives Ela a session of OT!! Anyways, events for today?

  • Yay, 5th consecutive awesome sleep last night! Like I'd done every Thursday night while saying my nightly prayers before hitting the sack, I asked God please DON'T send that noisy garbage truck THUNDERING down our road to collect bins until AFTER the Sun has risen sufficiently for me to see the time from the clock on the wall, but God goes screw you and sends that garbage truck THUNDERING down BEFORE the Sun has fully risen! @ least the sky had started lightening and two can play @ that game. Since God ignored me, I just ignored Him right back and successfully fell back asleep without any accident. I'm never tried to win God; that's impossible! I just didn't let Him win. Case in point.
  • Actually I snored happily all the way until 6:45am; when dearest dad very thoughtfully walked silenttly down the hallway and slid the bathroom door closed @ 6:45am; after one pot :P trip I immediately fell back asleep since I knew he'd leave for work less than one  hour later!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: